Do you need help or support?
Do you have a problem abusing alcohol, drugs and/or prescription medications?
Have your family members, friends or co-workers talked to you about their concerns with your substance use?
Are you pregnant and unable to stop drinking or using drugs?
Are you feeling depressed or anxious?
Are you using drugs or alcohol to help you sleep?
Are you taking over the counter medications in excess of the recommended dosage?
Are you abusing drugs and alcohol and living in an unsafe place?
Are you abusing drugs and alcohol and have no place to live?
Queen of Peace Center has programs and treatment options that can guide you in discovering solutions:
- Family-centered behavioral health treatment
- Transitional and permanent housing
- Adolescent resource center
- Peace for Kids early childhood development center
- Recovery Community Center at Visitation
- Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
- Community outreach, prevention and recovery services