Queen of Peace Center is a family-centered behavioral healthcare provider for women with addiction, their children and families. The Center offers a variety of treatment options including;
- a gender-specific recovery program for women and children;
- a therapeutic daycare for their children;
- an early childhood development center;
- permanent and transitional housing for women and their families;
- an early-intervention and prevention program for adolescents;
- community-based health and education program.
The mission of Queen of Peace Center is to provide family-centered behavioral healthcare to women with addiction, their children and families.
As did Jesus Christ, Queen of Peace Center works to build a future of peace for
families. It is our belief that the care provided must always be carried out
with hope, dignity and respect.
Queen of Peace Center will be a leader in the field of family-centered and gender-specific behavioral healthcare for women with addiction, their children and families
- Achievement with hope, dignity and respect
- Passion for the right to life
- Commitment to the poor
- Accomplish the mission with mercy and love
- A Center of excellence
Queen of Peace Center is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit agency specializing in behavioral health treatment to women and their children since 1985. The Center’s focus is on addictive and co-occurring disorders specifically to underinsured and uninsured women (including pregnant women). Queen of Peace Center, a Federation agency of Catholic Charities, serves the metropolitan and surrounding St. Louis area. The Center’s residential and outpatient treatment sites offer affordable programs and highly skilled, compassionate professionals who believe that quality treatment should be accessible to everyone.
Queen of Peace Center is accredited by The National Council on Accreditation, certified by the Department of Mental Health Division of Behavioral Health; licensed by The City of St. Louis Department of Health and the State of Missouri Department of Health.